Services and job offers
• Daylighting standards and daylight availability problems for building interiors.
• Light pollution modeling and measurement: public lighting changes, light pollution levels
• Radiation availability for photovoltaic panels.
• Software development for daylighting, PV and light pollution calculations.
• Postdoctoral position on skyglow modeling
The ICA of the Slovak Academy of Sciences, Bratislava, Slovakia, is seeking candidates for a postdoctoral position. The successful candidate will join the theory group at the ICA and will work for the internal research project “Night sky brightness: modeling and characterization“. The project goals are to theoretically, numerically and experimentally analyze artificial light and sky-glow, and also to characterize light emissions from cities/towns.