- Modeling of multi-physical phenomena in composite materials.
- Development of advanced computational methods for smart materials.
- Complex research of silicate composites.
- Heat and mass transfer in building materials and structures.
- Modelling of microphysical and optical properties of materials.
- Methods and theory of electromagnetic diagnostics of disperse systems.
- Development of theoretical, numerical and experimental methods and their applications to mechanics of solid continua
- Theoretical and experimental research of concrete and steel structural elements
- Technology, physical and chemical properties of building materials
- Research in daylighting and hygro-thermal performance of buildings