- Modeling of multi-physical phenomena in composite materials.
- Development of advanced computational methods for smart materials.
- Complex research of silicate composites.
- Heat and mass transfer in building materials and structures.
- Modelling of microphysical and optical properties of materials.
- Methods and theory of electromagnetic diagnostics of disperse systems.
- Complex research of the 20th century and contemporary architecture in Slovakia.
International conference: Thermophysics 2018
We are pleased to announce another meeting of the THERMOPHYSICS conference series.
Conference scope: experimental and theoretical investigation of thermophysical and other related
properties of materials.
Conference dates: November 7 – 9, 2018
Place: Smolenice, western Slovakia
Conference website: www.thermophysics.eu
Contact us at: email@example.com
Research: Retrieval of angular emission function from whole-city light sources
The research performed by our team promises great progress in light-pollution modeling as this is the first time the indirect remote-sensing method, to retrieve the CEF from sky-brightness measurements, has been developed and successfully applied to experimental data.
Workgroup: Miroslav KOCIFAJ, Ladislav Kómar, Jaromír Petržala, František Kundracik, Ondrej Štefík
Research projects: APVV-14-0017 and VEGA 2/0016/16